October 20th, 27th, November 3rd and 10th
10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: The Nelson Women’s Centre
44 Trafalgar St
Cost: $40.00 (can be paid @ $10.00/week)
Live a rich and fulfilling life by building your capacity and developing your ability to respond effectively to old situations or new challenges.
This weekly course will help you to:
- Gain deeper self-awareness and understand yourself better by learning what motivates your behaviour
- Empower yourself and discover new ways to act in the here-and-now
- Overcome the obstacles and challenges to living your life with freedom, vitality and authenticity
- Build on your strengths and learn how to support yourself emotionally
- Find your unique path and create the life you want
- Have more confidence and feel better about yourself
- Get on better with others and learn to express your feelings in a constructive way in a safe environment
- Develop the roles required to fulfil goals in work, study, interpersonal relationships and personal well-being.
We will use psychodrama to explore themes relevant to you and the group. Psychodrama is an enlivening action group method where you can gain new perspectives and insights by setting out scenes from your life using things and other people. It will assist you to develop your spontaneity and creativity in all areas of your life.
No acting experience is required.
Enrolments: 03 546 7986