Living Life with Freedom and Vitality:
Weekly Psychodrama Group for Women at The Women’s Centre
Facilitated by Ali Watersong
6.30pm – 9.00pm
September 3,10, 17, 24
Psychodrama is an enlivening experiential action where you can gain new perspectives and insights by setting out scenes from your life using things and other people. This course aims to build your capacity to live a rich and fulfilling life and develop your ability to respond effectively to old situations or new challenges.
This weekly course will give you the opportunity to:
- understand yourself better by learning what motivates your
- discover new ways to act in the here-and-now
- overcome the obstacles and challenges to living your life with
freedom and authenticity
- build on your strengths and learn how to support yourself
- have more confidence and feel better about yourself
- get on better with others
- express your feelings in a constructive way in a safe environment
- develop the roles required to fulfil goals in work, study,
interpersonal relationships and personal well-being.
No acting experience is required.
Venue: The Women’s Centre
Unit 3, 242 Ferry Rd, Waltham
Enrol by August 27th: Phone 371 7414
Cost: $60 waged, $40 low/unwaged